Natural Fruit juices:
orange, grapefruit, pineapple
Selection of Fresch Fruit and Fruit in Syrup :
Pears, pineapple,kiwi, bananas, apples, melon, oranges, fresh fruit salad, plumes, aprikot,peach.
Natural, light,fruit,bio.Selection of Cereals:
Corn flakes, rice krispies, choco krispies, all bran, spelt, seeds, barley, soy, muesli.
Cold savoury selection:
Hard boiled eggs, cocked ham, speck mortadella, salami.
Bel paese, asiago, emmental
White, brown and rye bread, zwieback, diet zwieback, cakes.
Plume, aprikot, strawberry, orange cherry, honey, wild berries, peach, hazelnut chocolate spread, butter, margarina.
Espresso, american coffee, decaiffeinated Cappuccino, hot chocolate, different types of tea, milk still and sparkling water.
Make a great start to the day… 10 good reasons to enjoy a healthy breakfast.
1. Energy: energy levels are maintained and sustained by eating carbohydrate foods which release their energy (glucose) slowly. Eat porridge or wholemeal toast.
2. metabolism: missing breakfast tends to slow down metabolism and makes it harder for the bosy to burn fat.
3. weight: Eating a low fat, high carbohydrate breakfast is the best way to begin the day, it will kick start your metabolism which turn will keep the body fat levels under control.
4. Memory: The most consistent findings to date suggest that eating breakfast influences the processes involved the formation and retrieval of memories and in managing complex or challening information. Breakfast archivies this through its ability to rase blood glucose levels, which makes sure brain cells are in top form.
5. Concentration and alertness: missing breakfast is an occupational hazard. Research has hown a much lower incidence of work-related accidents for people who eat breakfast. To boost concentration and alleviate tiredness the brain needs feeding to keep it satisfated and alert.
6. Hunger: slow release carbohydrates induce a feeling or satisfaction and fullness which prevents bingeing on high fat and sugary foods later on in the day.
7. Mood: The mood-food connection is often ignored: feeding your brain at the appropriate time such as first thing in the morning and with the appropriate nutrients i.e. a high carbohydrate low fat breakfast will cheer you up.
8. Stress: Breakfast is a stress-buster! To help you get through the anxietes and problems of the day, eat foods rich in serotoninenhancing carbohydrates and also B complex vitamins such as granary bread & oats, but avoid too much caffeine (especially in the form coffee) as this will only enhance nervousness ain irritability.
9. Hydration: Load up on fluids by starting your day with water, fruit juice and/or weak tea –it is importantto keep your fluid intake high: drink at least 2 litres (8 glasses) of fluid per day.
10. Immunity: Begin the day with foods rich in vitamins A and C,B vitamins and zinc. Include some of the following in your diet: citrus,fruit, berries, melon, eggs, oily fish, whole grain cereals wheat germ and oats